Music has always been an inspirational source for me, especially when my motivation is down or when I need to do something that's more on the technical side. It helps me blast through things I wouldn't normally want to do if I were working in complete silence. Sometimes it gives me images in my head to draw from, even more so if there's a video that goes along with it. This particular link caught my eye because I'm always interested in the way people interpret music and dance. I really appreciate people that put their heart and soul into moving to music, and it makes me want to get up and try it even if I would fail at first. This song has a very upbeat tone, something that's common with most of the music I listen to. I think the guy just makes his own moves up or possibly this is a new trendy dance, either way I think it's really intriguing.
No comments:
Post a Comment